Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide us with personal information while using Our Service. We can use it to contact or identify you such as the IP of your device.
When you use the Service, it regularly collects data from users.
Usage Data may include different pieces of information. For instance, Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), and browser type. As well, as the browser version, and the pages of our Service that you visit. Also, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Mobile devices are also an easy way to access the Service. On the other hand, we may collect certain information automatically. These are including, but are not limited to the type of mobile device you use. Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, and your mobile operating system. Also, as the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also consume the data by using your browser details. Whenever you visit our Service or use a mobile device to access the Website.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Our Service collects and stores information about how people use it using cookies and other tracking technologies.
The technologies we use may include:
Use of Your Personal Data
We respect your privacy and we make sure to protect any kind of information. But we may use Personal Data under the specific situation which are following purposes:
- We can use your data such as comments to maintain and improve our content.
- If we need to use your information for other purposes, we may do so. Such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. And also for evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
In the following conditions, we may disclose your confidential info:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers in order to track and analyze how our Service is being used. As well as we can use it to contact you.
- With other users: When users share their personal information or communicate with other users in public places, such as in the comment section. Such information may be viewable by all users and publicly published outside of the site.
- With Your Consent: With your permission, we may disclose confidential data for any other reason.
- Monitoring or investigation of any kind of potential misbehavior involving the Service.
- Ensure the privacy and safety of Service users or the general audience.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
We are always responsible for the protection of your provided details. Also, remember that no method over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We make every effort to protect Your Personal Data using appropriate methods. Also, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service did not have any restrictions on age. Anyone can read our content because it’s an informational website. We personally do not get any kind of personal information from anyone. We just provide a feature of commenting. Comments are always public. So, if your child has inserted any kind of personal information. Please let us know using our contact page at the right time.